- The gospel is foundational for life and ministry.
- The gospel compels us to move beyond ourselves.
- All of life belongs to God.
- His heart compels us to a ministry of love, mercy, justice and truth.
- Christ’s Body, the Church, is meant to be one.
- The local church is the front line of Kingdom advancement.
- It is critical to equip leaders who will equip others.
- Kingdom-centered prevailing prayer needs to be central to all of life and ministry.
City-wide renewal will happen in Philadelphia, when the Body of Christ begins to obey all Jesus taught, starting with the command to make disciples